What's in it for you?
Close 65x more deals than the average agent in Denver
After completing TRELORA's Professional Development Program you'll run circles around any other agent in the industry. We've seen entry-level agents close over 300 deals in their first year with TRELORA. That translates into more experience and knowledge than many agents will see in a lifetime.
In the 10-County Denver Metro area, there are 26,222 licensed agents of which only 9,778 agents/teams reported at least one transaction so far in 2016. Agents in Denver average 3.4 closings per year, while the top 10 percent of agents average 18 closings. The average TRELORA lead listing agent closes 300 deals per year. That should give you a pretty good idea of how things work around here.
Earn exponentially more than a traditional REALTOR
You can expect to do at least 10x more business than a traditional REALTOR. REALTORS with two years or less experience had a median gross income of $8,500, according to the National Association of REALTORS. A TRELORA #badass agent closing over 300 deals per year makes over six-figures as a full time employee with health benefits, vacation, 401K matching and a balanced 40-hour work week. Depending on where you land after the program you should expect to exponentially exceed the REALTOR averages.
Lead the transformation of the real estate industry
The real estate industry is poised for extreme disruption which presents amazing opportunities for those prepared to seize them. Lead, follow, or get the heck out of the way. TRELORA is leading the industry into the Digital Age and our clients are happily embracing it. There is unlimited opportunity at TRELORA with our Open Real Estate approach, leading edge technology and consumer focused model. We handle more volume, close more transactions per agent than any other brokerage in Denver while consistently delivering 5-star consumer experiences.
If, by the end of the program, you've proven yourself to be a leader of Open Real Estate, you will be offered the opportunity to join our amazing team of badasses. We will offer at least one participant a role with TRELORA. If that doesn't work out, just know you'll be armed with the experience, knowledge and resources to thrive in an industry ripe for disruption and vital to the growth of our economy.
What's NOT in it for you?
You won't be learning about selling yourself, lead generation, or what color shoes attract clients most efficiently. There are plenty of folks begging to help you do that. All you'll need to be focusing on is learning how to be the best professional agent consistently delivering excellent service to consumers. At TRELORA, we measure our customer service results using the Net Promoter Score (NPS), one which we are happy to say is nearly twice the industry average at above 80.
What should you expect?
- The program requires a 4-6 week commitment.
- You will be matched with a mentor.
- You will do rotations throughout the program in order to experience and learn the lifecycle of transactions from inception to close.
- You will learn task specialization from the viewpoint of an administrator, transaction coordinator/co-agent, lead agent, pricing agent, and managing broker.
- You will be immersed in an experiential environment supported with case studies and real-time user scenarios.
- You will have structured activities from 10am - 2pm 5 days per week with the facility and team available from 8am - 6pm during business hours.
- We will continuously tailor the program to best meet your specific needs.
- We will work with you to structure the $7,500 program fee to best suit your personal financial situation. Always know that we’re only paid if you are completely satisfied. In fact, we will waive all or part of the fee if (1) you become a TRELORA #badass employee or (2) you are not completely satisfied with the results of the program.
Ready to take the next step?
There will be a limited number of seats available for the right candidates. If you’d like us to add you to the list and stay in touch as we roll out later this year, simply give us your name and email address.