Make smarter property investments with Trelora
With Trelora you get a team of agents working on your behalf in some of the hottest markets in the country. For every transaction you get half of our commission, up to $6,000 cash back to help flip your property, get it ready for renters, or invest in the next one!
With Trelora you get:
- Cash back at closing. You get half of our commission, up to $6,000, on each property you invest in.
- Expert guidance. Our team guides you through inspections, appraisals, title, and lending.
- Custom searches. We help you find the right property with custom searches tailored to your specific needs.
- Persuasive offers. We make hundreds of successful offers each year. You can be confident that you’ll walk away with a great deal on your investment.
- Best in class customer service and a standardized process to ensure uniformity in all transactions regardless of location.
Get a free consultation
Contact us today to get a commitment-free investor consultation to learn more about our process and our team.
Superior Service Guaranteed
We have a team of agents constantly looking for homes that match your specific search criteria.
Inspections & Contractors
We provide a list of high quality contractors and help schedule inspections.
Lending & Paperwork
Get connected to a network of trusted lenders and let us help with all of the paperwork.
Trusted by thousands
“They saved me thousands and I had a whole team of knowledgeable people working on my behalf!”
“The service I received was outstanding because each team member is so focused and capable in their area of expertise. And, I ended up saving more than $20k in real estate fees!”
Selling an investment property?
We only charge one low fair fee to sell your home or property. This saves you $10,000 in commissions on average. Keep your equity with Trelora!Contact Us To Learn More
Traditional agents charge you 3% of your home value to sell your house. For a $500,000 home that equals $15,000 in commissions! At Trelora we only charge one low fair fee to help you keep your hard-earned equity.