AgentRoles open in Raleigh, NC and Seattle, WA
TRELORA is taking on the $80 billion-dollar residential real estate industry by proving that expert service doesn’t need to come with a 6% commission fee. Our exceptional agents empower people to seamlessly buy and sell homes for dramatically lower fees. We take a different approach to the home buying or selling process by combining technology and efficiencies that allow us to offer expert service to our clients for one flat fee of $3,000 in Denver and $4,000 in Seattle. We are making home ownership more affordable. We are building a culture of exceptional customer service. This extreme focus and attitude is our advantage. Working at TRELORA is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. You’ll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you’ll be proud… because, no matter what your job is here, you’re a part of something big!
Trelora is seeking a results-driven multi-tasker to join our team. Your role will be a collaboration of different roles to help support the Listing and Buy team. The role will change on a daily basis to help support the team the best way possible that day. You will be the backbone of Trelora keeping our teams organized and focused. To be successful in this role, you need to be team oriented and a fast learner. You must have a positive attitude, high emotional intelligence and be good at prioritizing tasks. We are looking for someone who is motivated by an always changing, fast pace environment and a fun hardworking team! This is a support role designed to give you a flash course in real estate.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and text messages
- Manage the Market Prep phase of the transaction
- Show homes to prospective buyers and TRELORA clients
- Host open houses as needed
- Effective inventory management of signs, sign riders, and lockboxes
- Deliver and install signs and lockboxes with excellent time management to ensure all drops/pickups are done in timely manner
- Schedule photos, client intake, MLS entry, activation, and create listing documents
- Client management – First point of contact for buyers agents, clients, inspectors, appraisers, title. Assisting to your ability or connecting them with the correct person
- Schedule inspections, appraisals, walk-throughs, and closings
- File systems management – funnel and save all contracts, disclosures, counters, objection/resolutions, inspection receipts, title work, and HOA docs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a currently licensed real estate agent.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving insurance record
- Have reliable transportation
- High attention to detail
- Flexible availability, including weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.