Senior Marketing Manager, BrandRemote • Full-Time
Trelora is a modern discount real estate brokerage. We streamline the process of buying and selling homes through software and a team-based approach, enabling our agents to close more deals at a lower cost while maintaining best-in-class customer satisfaction. We’ve saved buyers and sellers over $64 million, and we’re just getting started. Join us in making real estate simpler and more affordable for homeowners nationwide.
We are looking for a strategic marketing leader to own key portions of our acquisition strategy as we scale to new locations across the US. In this role you will be responsible for owning Trelora’s brand and local marketing initiatives.
You will join a small, cross-functional team with a big impact. You’ll work closely with our CPO on customer segmentation, strategy, and business intelligence and with our Growth Marketing Manager and Web Optimization Manager on messaging, channel strategy, and implementation. You will also collaborate with our Sales team to deliver a consistent customer experience throughout the sales funnel.
An ideal candidate for this position has several years of experience running consumer marketing campaigns end-to-end as well as a knack for identifying creative new ways to communicate a compelling value proposition to a target audience.
Our marketing team works remotely, with team members located in CO, MO, NC, and VA. Trelora is headquartered in Denver, CO with offices in Seattle, WA, Raleigh, NC, Phoenix, AZ, St. Louis, MO, Charleston, SC, and Atlanta, GA. Candidates in any of these current target markets are preferred but not required.
- Spearhead Trelora’s localized strategy to build brand awareness and acquire customers in new, growing, and mature markets.
- Grow Trelora’s brand, building a national reputation for Trelora’s modern approach to real estate.
- Execute targeted customer acquisition campaigns using a variety of localized channels.
- Manage relationships with marketing vendors and partners including PR and SEO consultants.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of local marketing interns distributed across the country.
- Conduct competitive analysis and local market research to understand target audiences across the country.
- Evolve our brand voice to write compelling ad and blog content with clear calls to action for prospective customers.
- Maintain accurate budgets and tracking to ensure our marketing spend is targeted and efficient.
- Collaborate with Sales and Realty teams to maintain alignment throughout the customer journey.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest real estate marketing best practices and technologies.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Advertise Trelora clients’ homes to generate interest from potential buyers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7+ years of professional experience in marketing or relevant roles.
- History of scaling brands to new markets or audiences.
- Mastery of positioning, messaging, and marketing techniques.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to solve problems creatively.
- Collaborative orientation and an ability to lead and mentor colleagues.
- An ownership mentality and a drive for measurable results.
- Interest in and familiarity with residential real estate.
It’s Good to Work With Us
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Legal and Identity Protection plans
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.