Website Optimization ManagerDenver, CO or Remote • Full-Time
Trelora is a tech-enabled real estate brokerage. We streamline the process of buying and selling homes through software and a team-based approach, enabling our agents to close more deals at a lower cost while maintaining best-in-class customer satisfaction. We’ve saved buyers and sellers over $61 million, and we’re just getting started. Join us in making real estate simpler and more affordable for homeowners nationwide.
We are looking for a data-driven Website Optimization Manager to help us communicate the value of discount, full-service realty to website visitors and subscribers. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our web strategy and nurture campaigns to add value to buyers and sellers and optimize conversion. You will collaborate closely with our VP of Product on customer segmentation, research, and analytics and with our Marketing team on messaging and positioning to increase conversion rates.
Our team is based in Denver, CO but working 100% remote currently. Colorado-based candidates preferred but not required. We also have offices in Seattle, WA, Phoenix, AZ, Raleigh, NC, St. Louis, MO, and Charleston, SC.
- Manage Trelora’s website, including content, conversion flows, and integrations.
- Use analytics, multivariate testing to run targeted experiments to improve conversion.
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer research to understand our customers and their needs.
- Own Trelora’s nurture campaigns for subscribers, applying segmentation to send the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Work within our brand voice to write compelling web, email, and text content with clear calls to action for prospective customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize conversion flows from digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Collaborate with Sales to deliver consistent messaging throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Product to identify opportunities to enhance web content with custom tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing, consulting, data analysis, and/or web design
- Experience managing websites in WordPress or similar CMS
- History of using data to drive business outcomes
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and an eagerness to learn
- A collaborative orientation with an ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and customers
- Interest in residential real estate
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools including WordPress, Zapier, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Mailchimp.
It’s Good to Work With Us
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Legal and Identity Protection plans
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.