Field AgentRoles open in Phoenix AZ, Seattle WA, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, Denver CO, Atlanta GA
Trelora is a modern discount real estate brokerage. We streamline the process of buying and selling homes through software and a team-based approach, enabling our agents to close more deals at a lower cost while maintaining best-in-class customer satisfaction. We’ve saved buyers and sellers over $64 million, and we’re just getting started. Join us in making real estate simpler and more affordable for homeowners nationwide.
Your role will be performed almost entirely out in the field. You will be asked to be a Showing Agent for potential buyers, run open houses (CO-VID-19 pending), secure additional business, and occasionally meet with sellers to help them price their home. Showings and appointments are scheduled for you. Once your client commits to moving forward, you hand your client off to an in-office teammate and head back out to serve more clients.
Don’t like desk jobs? Like the thrill of the hunt, securing business, and getting paid for it? Then this is the job for you.
- Show homes to prospective buyers and TRELORA clients
- Ask questions and understand buyer wants and needs to help refine their search
- Pull comparable sales data and communicate advice effectively
- Explain the TRELORA value proposition to buyers
- Meet and exceed monthly goals
- Love viewing houses and learning about neighborhoods
- Host open houses
- Network in the community and follow up with clients as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Real Estate License REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Organization and planning skills
- Flexible availability, including weekends
- Reliable transportation
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.