Field AgentRoles open in Denver, CO, Raleigh, NC and Charlotte, NC
Trelora is taking on the $80 billion-dollar residential real estate industry by proving that expert service doesn’t need to come with a 6% commission fee. Our exceptional agents empower people to seamlessly buy and sell homes for dramatically lower fees.
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with people but doesn’t love the paperwork, administration, and details associated with doing a deal? If so, this may be the job you’ve always dreamed of doing!
Trelora is a real estate company passionate about reducing commissions and keeping more equity in sellers and buyers pockets. Our model is innovative and highly attractive to potential clients once they know about our offerings.
Your role will be performed almost entirely out in the field. You will be asked to be a Showing Agent for potential buyers, run open houses (COVID-19 pending), secure additional business, and occasionally meet with sellers to help them price their home. Showings and appointments are scheduled for you. Once your client commits to moving forward, you hand your client off to an in-office teammate and head back out to serve more clients.
Don’t like desk jobs? Like the thrill of the hunt, securing business, and getting paid for it? Then this is the job for you.
Real Estate License REQUIRED.
- Show homes to prospective buyers and TRELORA clients
- Ask questions and understand buyer wants and needs to help refine their search
- Pull comparable sales data and communicate advice effectively
- Explain the TRELORA value proposition to buyers
- Meet and exceed monthly goals
- Love viewing houses and learning about neighborhoods
- Host open houses
- Network in the community and follow up with clients as needed
- Must be a currently licensed real estate agent
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High emotional intelligence
- Flexible availability, including weekends
- Ability to speak Spanish (preferred-not required)
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.