Sales CoordinatorRoles open in Denver, CO - Fort Collins, CO - Colorado Springs, CO
Trelora is a modern discount real estate brokerage. We streamline the process of buying and selling homes through software and a team-based approach, enabling our agents to close more deals at a lower cost while maintaining best-in-class customer satisfaction. We’ve saved buyers and sellers over $64 million, and we’re just getting started. Join us in making real estate simpler and more affordable for homeowners nationwide.
We are looking for an inside sales professional to lift our team and overall organization! This individual is directly responsible for building relationships, educating, and creating lifelong customers. We are looking for not only great sales people, but also people with strong customer service skills. We are working with people’s largest investments, so this is more than selling someone our services, this is building trust through genuine curiosity, empathy and professionalism. This position is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding. You must be dependable, hard-working, organized and eager to help people to the next step everyday to succeed in this role.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from first contact to officially hiring Trelora
- Organize and prioritize daily tasks to ensure quality service and a growing pipeline.
- Present Trelora’s value proposition based around the clients needs and desires
- Schedule appointments for field agents to meet with prospective clients.
- Support the listing and buy team to ensure a quality experience for the customer from start to finish
- Follow up and follow through are crucial to a successful relationship with all prospective/current clients
- Empathise with customer pain points to help provide the appropriate next steps
- Negotiate agreements and track monthly progress towards goals
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience in sales and customer service roles
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating
- Skills revolving around a CRM system, Gmail, Google Calendars, Spreadsheets, and other real estate related softwares are a strong asset
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong professionalism
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.